Old 12-17-2009, 03:19 PM   #71
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

Hey guys

Shad and Rockin: glad to see I am not the only one holding up this thread right now... Thanks for the back conserns I popped it and ahhhhh relief lol now it is my hips that are tight.. I just can not win... well I can however .... I beat my fastest time today I am down to 24:40 for my mile and a half and I am really proud of myself, and to think I was not even going to hit the gym today... my rant for that day is that I suck at running... and the speed demon next to me did not make it any easier... but I did it and I will keep going woot

Feel better both of you guys and rest up... good luck with training for the half marathon and becareful lifting too much too soon ouchies...

Smiles
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote