Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Linus,

I think everyone has a different perspective on the afterlife according to their beliefs. For example, a Jewish person may think you will be reincarnated and start back here fresh. You may not be a human being, but a bird or a flower. A Catholic person may think you will go to Heaven for eternity. However, every person is interconnected to other people. What happens to you, affects me. And vice versa. That is because of love. In my perception, God is love. And love is God. When you do good for someone, it comes back to you 10 fold. That act of goodwill changes your life forever.

When someone takes their own life, I do believe they roam the earth searching for answers. They want to resolve the problems they had when they were alive. Until they make peace with their life, they are the losts souls here.

I believe that there are many facets/planes or layers of reality. For example, I believe that there are no right or wrong answers in life. Everyone has to journey along the same path. Everyone has to face some loss in their lifetime. It may or may not change you. For example, look at the Philidelphia Experiment.

The separation of Church and State - I agree with you. It really is pretty much stuck together here in the US. I cannot imagine what it is like in Canada.

I do wish the US Fed. Gov't would give up some closed files. I think it would be interesting, and most, not all, Americans are able to handle the truth.

I have more to contribute. I will be back later on.

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote