Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile my shopping trip in pictures, lol

I went to a local business that sells natural products for health and beauty and organic produce and non-dairy/vegan food products.

It was a BIG investment, but I bought a bunch of things to help heal up my skin and keep my face and arms and legs looking real good. I even found handsanitizer and Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol (10 ppm) and organic borage oil for deep moisturizing my hair and well, just about any part of your body that needs extra special care (the skin around your eyes). I even got a few little glass jars (2 ounce size) for making two sets of healing potions by utilizing fractionated liquid Coconut oil as the carrier agent oil: one little jar with a Silver Hydrosol mixture and the other little jar will have a tea tree oil mixture. The health and beauty aids consultant gave me a couple of handouts on how to do exactly that. So, for better or worse and a biggo investment in my own health and beauty, I think I made a real good decision today by buying all the products I bought (rose water, hand-made bars of soap (Zumba brand), and more yummy goodies).

And now.... ... for the best part: I found Daiya Key Lime Cheesecake in the vegan section. OMG, so delish.

Oh, and I did find a great magazine at the check out. Naturally, it was sort of expensive, but it's got some fabulous recipes and ideas and such about taking the best care of you. It's Dr. Mercola's Guide to Optimal Health & Nutrition (back by popular demand) - Spring 2020 edition. No picture available but OMG, the salad featured on the cover of the magazine makes you soooooo hungry. For clean good food, naturally.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: