View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 06:29 PM   #5198
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
I have had my Camelbak daypack for years and I love it. I go on vacation at least once a year to AZ and do long desert hikes by myself and the pack is perfect. It holds everything I need, lots of pockets, comfortable, and has held up condition wise. I looked at the Dakine hydration packs and the Camelbak has pretty much everything their packs have. Also (and this is just my preference) I prefer bright and colorful daypaks because I can easily be seen if I ever get hurt or lost and need to be found. Dakine's packs are all neutral or would easily blend in to the wilderness. I do wear a bright colored top-layer shirt, but I also like that the pack can being easily spotted. Also, when I hike at home, I am usually hiking near seasonal hunting areas, and hunters can easily see my pack. Anyway, one vote for Camelbak. Happy hiking and enjoy your new daypack.
Thank you so much! That makes me feel a lot better.
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post: