femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single but taken

cutegrrl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I did enjoy this article HOWEVER unless I missed it, it really doesn't tell us how WE can really distinguish between the two in our mind. I'm sure at least some have thought the karmic relationship mate was our soulmate.

"As the theory states, twin flames were separated from one soul source in the beginning of time and split into two physical bodies.

There is a mirror like quality when we come into contact with our twin flame—everything that we have spent our lives running from or denying is suddenly in front of us.

These types of lovers confront us with our very fears and ego driven desires, but they aren’t just about what’s inside, they’re about how we interact with every facet of our life.

Not all of us will be reunited with our twin flame, but if we are, it has the possibility to be that once in a lifetime—ain’t nothing ever gonna be the same—type of love.

There will be challenges and fears present, without a doubt—there will be phases of running and chasing, depending upon the spiritual and personal development of both individuals.

But regardless of any of these challenges, it is possible to reunite and stay with our twin flame—although it is speculated that only occurs in one’s last lifetime here on earth.

Regardless of what type of romantic relationship we find ourselves in, there will be obstacles and challenges that have the potential to assist us in our growth and evolution."

A twin flame is one soul split in half and in two bodies. You will know when you meet your twin flame because that person will be a mirror of yourself. A twin flame relationship is not easy for obvious reasons.
cutegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cutegrrl For This Useful Post: