View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #11
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,377 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

These are really good ideas, I am impressed.

Like Sweet2th and KC butch, I also did a pretty complete overhaul of my physical life. It has prompted me to continue to wanting to seek more changes along these lines which is why I am getting ideas from folks here.

Agreeing with MerryFairy on the importance of self care, and with Hollylane's suggestion for a nature break at regular intervals.

IslandScout, I do the exact same thing with food preparation. Even though I cook for one, you would think it was for ten. I love being able to open the fridge at anytime and know that there will be several very tasty and good for me choices available. It really reinforces healthy choices. I also like making big batches of soup and freezing the extra. That way even if I don't have the time to shop for a while I know it is there and always have a backup plan.

Corkey, knowing yourself is probably one of the healthiest things a person can do for themselves.

Brock, kudos on the apple.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: