Old 03-21-2014, 08:12 PM   #76
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
I've stopped using shampoo as well - I use baking soda now. It works really well and leaves my hair soft and not oily or dried out - zero dandruff too.

I make my own laundry soap as well - did you already post your recipe? I can go look for it if you did - if not, will you post it?

I used the recipe on this link --> here <--

I got that from FB - I used to belong to a lot of prepper and homesteader FB pages that posted things like the laundry soap recipe, how to make your own neosporin-type salve, cold medicine, decongestant, deodorant, etc.

I am trying to get more of the chemicals out of my life and bring in more natural stuff that works just as well, but cheaper and safer.
Parker -

Yep, same stuff. Minus the Purex fabric softener. I feel mixed on using the Oxyclean (more chemicals), but TF thinks it is important to keep in there (so we do). I have found most homemade laundry soap receipes (online, anyway), are the same. Pretty standard ingredients.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: