View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 02:42 PM   #1973
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,378 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today was another gym day. I went in a bit earlier than usual so I could get home in time for an appointment. As soon as I finished my 25min on the elliptical I tried getting off and was insanely dizzy, to the point of having to hang on to the thing for a while to not fall over.

I figured out that I had forgotten to take my morning med and was 3 hours off schedule. After standing around for a bit trying not to look foolish (or in need of an ambulance) I decided I had better get home, take it, and call it a day.

I'm only about a mile away and not too concerned about driving that far. So, when I got home I decided that sitting on a weight contraption was similar to sitting on the couch, since I'm only doing light things right now. So I went back and finished out my resistance bit. Now I'm all balanced out and fine, so it worked.

Mission accomplished!
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: