Old 11-27-2014, 09:53 AM   #1979
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hellloooooooo!

Happy Eat All You Can Hold With Little to No Judgment Day!

I slept in this morning since the gym didn't open until 7am. It was PACKED when I got there around 8am, as to be expected.

T33, random program, level 5
Stats: 405 cal, 3.63 mi, 65:00 min
Intervals: 3 @ 90 sec, 5 @ 60 sec, all @ 5.3 mph

I had one of those moments today that felt like a Choose Your Adventure book. Remember those? You get to a point and then you can choose to do something and, depending on what you chose to do, determined what page you were directed to next. I used to go through and read them over and over again, until I read all of the options. It was like 4-5 books in one! On a sad note, the creator of that series passed away recently.

Anyway, my point is, the first 30 minutes of my workout were good. Mellow, actually. At the 30 minute mark, I hit 150 calories burned and did not have any intervals. At all. I was doing weight training so I could have hopped off at that point and got to the grunting but I said, no. I felt good and relaxed and wanted to see what else T33 had in store for me.

Well, I'll tell you. The second half of the workout was very different from the first; like night and day. I had all 8 intervals in the second half hour and by the time the 60 minute mark rolled around, I hit 375 calories burned on the screen. Same time frame, but I burned....according to the treadmill, which has its own level of accurateness.....225 calories versus 150. Boy, did I feel it too. I was a sweaty girl for sure!

As usual, I succumbed to sweaty ear syndrome, which always happens in the gym. Occasionally outside but it's a direct correlation to how hard I'm working and how darn hot it is in the gym. I had to wipe off my buds 2-3 times.

I did well with the weight training also. Lower body today. No massive twitches or pain streaks, which is excellent. I won't be able to go to the gym the next two days due to their schedule and my work schedule not cooperating so I'll be hoofing it outside in the early AM.

I better wear my earmuffs! It'll be 20 something tomorrow and probably snow showering.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: