LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Evening singles...

I spent yesterday being very active doing my errands around town. I should say to active. I don't think I will ever get used to the level of activity my body can actually handle now. Actually since it has almost been two years since my spine surgery and the limits on both the weight I lift and the length of time I am allowed to walk I know I will never get used to it. I am so used to pushing through the pain for so many years that I seem to always over do it.

After being on my feet yesterday for over 15 hours and most of that time included carring more than my allowed wieght limit I spent today practicing my self care skills. Three long hot showers with the shower on massage working on my sore back muscles. Some aroma therapy while relaxing in bed. Lots of fresh fruit and protien while reducing my sugar and caffeine intake for the day, to replenish all that I used yesterday. No computer time and reduced television time to decrease the electronic stimulation that can induce migraines I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Finally no tight fitting clothes which gave me permission not to wear my binder and just relax all day in my sweats.
Now if I could only do some self care every day that would include not over doing it and listening to my body I wouldn't have wasted days like today.
On the positive side I did allow myself some comfort food of chocolate covered strawberries and a hot cup of tea. Not to forget that a down day equals getting some much needed book time...audible books don't count as bad electronic stimulation

Rest well everyone....leaving some fresh grapes, strawberries, crackers and assortment of cheese just in case someone wants a late night snack

While self care is important a little indulgence from someone else occasionally would be greatly appreciated
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: