Old 01-21-2014, 09:31 PM   #23
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
And while we're at it, I read up on apple cider vinegar and all of the supposed health benefits. One of my girlfriends also said she had success with it for inflammation.
I have been taking a tablespoon in the morning and a tablespoon at night and I swear I feel like my knees are happier. I also seem to feel less bloat in the stomach area. Don't know if this is psychosomatic or what but it's cool nonetheless.

Anyone else tried it or have a vinegar routine they'd be willing to share?
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar to one gallon of water. Soak your non organic fruits and vegetables for 15 minutes. Significantly reduces pesticides. You have to be careful with soft fruits like strawberries. They can get waterlogged. Reduce the amount of time, if needed.

As an aside, apples carry more pesticides than any other fruit.

Take Tumeric/Cucumin capsules to reduce inflammation throughout the whole body.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: