Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Medusa, I am telling you, tumeric is the way to go. Inflammation is truly the root of all diseases (cancer). Glad to hear you are going to start taking it (make Jack, too!). Yes, I heard about the paste, as well. :-)
I'm believing that more and more!!

This year's New Years Resolutions were different for me on a lot of levels. First, I hate to make "diet" resolutions because I actually like my body the way it is, or at least the size it is so "dieting" for weight loss or beauty has never been a thing for me. I do, however, feel closer to 40 every day and my knees and ankles are pissed off all the time because my luscious fat ass is heavy!

I have been slowly cutting down on white sugar and noticed and immediate difference in how bloated I felt all the time and also how dehydrated I felt. And almost overnight I noticed a difference in how stiff my knees were in the morning .

Also cutting out lots of processed foods and adding supplements and herbal alternatives and after reading up on tumeric and fish oil and vinegar, I'm a believer. I keep going back to thinking about how many people I know who are on prescription drugs for inflammation and joint pain who are also dealing with nasty side effects. That is something I definitely want to avoid!!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: