Thread: Herbalism
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 12:28 PM   #40
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
It is one thing to joke privately with your friend or the one in which the comment was intended. But to publicly speak about this fine gentleman in the way you did, was completely dishonorable and yes, quite fat-phobic. I wonder how he would feel knowing you made such public statements about him? All one has to do is google his name and the thread will be pulled up with your fat phobic comments. Call it what you will Novella, but often, without our even realizing we are doing it, we show our true-selves.

Julie
I couldn't agree more about showing our true selves, Julie. I am all about living as authentically as I possibly can. Let's do this; how about the next time I see Dr. Weil I let him know that 1. I called him a homey on a queer website and 2. I joked publicly about his weight. Seeing as though I know for a fact he jokes very publicly about his own weight, I really, really doubt there will be a problem. And, just to show how authentic *I* am, I will even come in here and apologize if he feels my comment was inappropriate.

As for me, I kindly disagree with your assertion and your accusations. They have no impact on my integrity whatsoever. As I said before, Julie, have a lovely day.

I am looking forward to more dialogue about herbs and their use in everyone's lives.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote