imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I think online is a great way to get to know someone but as for looking for partner material it leaves very much to be desired I dare say!
True. That's why I meet people within 2/3 weeks of talking to them. I usually exchange a few messages, a couple emails, a couple of phone chats and then I meet for a coffee, not a date. After a few coffee/beer meets if I enjoy them and I think it has potential, then a date.

The partner prospect doesn't happen until I've hung out with them *non dating* at *least* a few times.

But, that's me.

Fever: POF has more butches yes. But I find the rare person I do meet on OKC I click with much better. I am very patient and I'm not in a rush to date anyone. My profile is just there, like leaving a door ajar. That's about the extent of it.
School takes up too much of my time to date. I have one evening a week to give someone and I can't talk every day and most lesbians find that annoying.

So... It's just there. It can't hurt.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: