Old 08-13-2020, 07:56 AM   #3
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm usually pretty good at recognizing my customers but now that half their faces are covered, half the time I don't know who I'm talking to unless they identify themselves.

I spend a good portion of the day cleaning surfaces with wipes.

Definitely no hugging or hand shakes or anything more than waves and air high fives.

I've worn my mask so much that I can see a slight difference in my skin tone between my forehead and the second half of my face.

If someone doesn't have a mask, I feel agitated and am quick to remind them to put one on before entering my workplace. I also feel free to feel Judgey McJudgerson when I see someone in a public place, like a grocery store, without one.

There's more of a feeling of disconnect to humanity now and a super charged connection to cleaning supplies and bathroom tissue.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: