Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

So much has changed for me. I used to go out daily to work. I stay home 24/7. I used to work for other people. Now I work on my personal projects while looking for freelance work that allows me to work from home.

I used to go out for groceries to a number of different stores in my city. Now I primarily shop from 2 places with delivery service.

I used to eat out at least once a week. Sometimes on my own some times with others. Haven't done that in months.

I used to do shopping for one of my neighbors. Her ornery grandson now lives with her and I never see her.

Would try to catch one outdoor concert or live performance during the summer. I may not ever go to a concert hall again.

When I go out I always have a mask and gloves. Even to take out the garbage or to get the mail.

I eat a hell of a lot less and more healthful food. Stress (good and bad stress) drove my eating habits. I'm a bit stressed being inside 24/7 but it's manageable for me.

I'm more healthy than I've been in awhile.

I'm more cautious and afraid than I've been. Never, ever thought I'd live through something as devastating as this is turning out to be. Never.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: