View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 04:37 PM   #8
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't hugged my mom since the beginning of March. I'm so glad she lives down the road so we can visit outside but I miss playing cards with her and hugging her so badly.

I have seen my nephews three times since the beginning of March. Outside only. I used to have them pretty much every other day. I miss them terribly.

I haven't had a slumber party with my girlfriends since January. We usually do that every few months. That energy is priceless and I miss it.

I haven't seen live music since February. That is like 20 years in Easy years. My girlfriends and I have a 25 year history of going to shows together and we've been on a dead halt.

I've been an obsessive hand washer most of my life but it's more now.

My job has become very much more stressful and it was already stressful before this, working in a women's crisis center.

My partner and I have found many sweet spots of quiet time together that does not require going out or being with crowds.

My inner introvert has had a little satiation but since I haven't been able to stop working I'm craving alone time a little extra. A lot extra.

This weekend is an annual campout that I do with my friends. A small crew is going. I'm not going. It's too many people from downstate NY and it feels risky. Plus it's my dog's favorite weekend of the year and he's too old/weak/sick to go and it would break my heart to go without him.

I'm thankful that I generally crave quite low stimulation activity in my free time. I'm getting more of that than I used to and it's good for me.

My partner and I grew a tremendous garden. It wasn't that we had more time since we both never stopped working, but it was a wonderful project to work on together and create something beautiful when we were homebound on evenings and weekends.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: