Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,544 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Definitely, for sure, I hate things that go around my ears! I figured out real fast that my masks have to be tied.

I'm not wearing makeup these days.

I have always washed my hands. I have handled nasty dirty money for years. It's the hand sanitizer that is taking a toll on my nails. I hate that part. I tried wearing gloves, but I tend to go thru them fast due to the amount of hand washing I do.

I find myself thinking how rude I seem when I take a step back from people. But hey, I'm not the only one! Lol

I miss eating out. I have been cooking more. Alot of prep now, with my all over the place schedule.

I'm glad I was able to visit my Mom in May. It won't be long before I will be able to see her more often. I'll feel better when that happens.

...stay safe...

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: