How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation
Default Getting personal...

First...I was raised in a 'good' family...in most senses of the Midwestern country values you could imagine. I have noever had the best communication with my folks BUT I have never once questioned how much they love me or care about my life...even now.
I never went to bed without hearing "I love you"
I played many sports and at least one of them was at EVERY game (even if my dad had to show up in uniform cause he was working)
I had chances to mess up and be forgiven and always know their support(love) is there

I took the things I learned from them and actively put them into my 7 yrs with 2 beautiful girls. I was always there for them and at times felt like a single parent (even though ther mother lived in the same house and their father in the same town). They were/are not legally or biologically mine BUT they were my girls in every other sense. I was there for every gymnastics class, dance recital, school concert, first day of school....I called their grandma when something was coming up to make sure she would be there. I organized every birthday party, pool party, and sleep over...(even dragged my butt across county multi times when the oldest got scared at 2am at a friend's and wanted to come home now).
I can tell you the hardest thing in the world to me was leaving their mom...not because of her but because of them. We had the worst partner relationship I have ever experienced and even after we decided for it to be over we stayed in the same house for months to keep things consistent for the girls. She decided to move them out on am emotional day and to not allow me to see them for months...THAT was the hardest thing ever. NOW their mother has realized that the girls are a big part of my life, and I am a big part of theirs. Even though we live in different towns now...thanks to mail and email and txt/phone calls...we are connected. It is hard but they are great girls and understand that their mom is "nicer" now...lol I do believe that I have been able to teach them how to be genuinely good people, and they may not have had that opportunity without me in their lives.

And even though I NEVER want to lose my kids ever again...Yes...I still want a family...Yes I still will treat them like they are the world and no matter what they can call or txt or whatever any time they need/want to talk. Family has and will always be a priority.
Kids will never go to bed without the I love you's
They will never know what is is like to not feel important
Hugs and snuggles and genuine caring are readily avaliable
They will learn and know the value of helping others and being good people
As well as being responsible/productive members of society

Yeah...I welcome the opportunity to start again with Sunshyne...and love that she welcomes the girls as a part of my life, and she is not only ok with that but makes sure I am continuing my role in their life.