Old 01-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #70
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post
I'm sorry if your experience wasn't a good one, or the means to having the experience I should say. Wow, what a lucky thing, a sneak peek! I would believe every story you have. I worked 3.5 years in a nursing home while in college. I have some amazing stories to tell also. I think working there has had a lot to do with how I see some things now.

And I 100% agree with the scare tactics used in a "better than you" hack up manor is just what you said, "mans way of promoting hierarchy".
Ryobi, my experience when i was 16 was absolutely beautiful and peaceful. It was the best place i've ever been. Sorry i sorta left that out...lol. Yes it was a sneak peak you are right. I suppose that is why death does not scare me at all and helps me be a better hospice nurse when people are crossing over.

I TOTALLY agree with you working in a nursing home you have some stories as well. "We" are very fortunate to have seen things that others would not believe and it does help us make our determination of the afterlife.

Great thread.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: