Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I have found products from L'Occitane en Provence to be good and the Immortelle products are very good for your face. Their Shea Butter hand cream is very good and lasts up to 3 hand washes before you have to reapply it and I love their ultra rich body cream for moisture.

Their products are $$ but well worth it.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
As I age, my skin becomes dryer. And, some of it is due to the fact that my store has no air conditioning and I am in a sauna now for 6 - 10 hours a day. I was wondering what I could use on my face, my legs, and my feet. My old products just dont work. And I dont shop. But many people on the planet do and you know the best in quality and perhaps in price as well.

So I propose that people can post what they want help with, and people chime in with their experience and opinions. We dont have to stay on one line of product...we can do several at a time. That is, if there is any interest.

Like, nail polish remover. Is there any difference between the brands? And is the dippy kind better or does it last longer than the bottle kind?

EX:

cigars. Lighters. Coffee makers. Bras. boxers. Art supplies. soaps. Vaccums for houses with dog hair. arthritis medicine. Motorcycles. nail polishes. Roses. gas stations.

you get the idea...

so, what brand of skin softener, hydrate do you like for face, legs and feet?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: