Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Today I went out to my graduate school and dropped by my former graduate advisor's office, then went over to Career Services and talked to an colleague there. Then stopped by admissions/fin-aid and talked a bit with them too.

I walked for about three hours today, but I'm achy-breaky right now because my muscles feel the burn. Up, Down, all around, then Up and Down and all over campus. What an amazing afternoon of exercise I had today.

Everyone was thrilled to see me, after all this time, and it was great to see them too. I feel hopeful, that my latest roundtable with my former-advisor and Career Center exec will bring about the change I'm getting ready for, next spring.

PS/ Best wishes and good luck Greco, I hope you have an amazing time at the marathon in NYC! *Huzzah!*

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: