Old 12-27-2011, 03:39 PM   #50
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

I, too, have pretty much given up on finding "the one." While it seems that's been the only thing I've wanted to focus on in the past few months, there are things with myself that I really need to take care of. I know all of us are going to have our ups and downs, trials and tribulations, etc., that we all go through in our lives. But then I have to wonder, am I EVER going to be in a good place to share my life with someone?

I'm currently living in Kentucky (been here for the past five years), and it's really hard to find single people in general, and even more difficult to find single lesbians. It's seems as though I'm at a crossroads in my life, however, and kind of feel like my life is imploding around me. I still haven't found a full-time job, I can count the number of friends on one hand, I keep saying how I want to move, and now maybe's the time. I can't say that I have anything that's keeping me here...
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ferret For This Useful Post: