View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 05:45 PM   #53
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe ‘the One’ for you isn’t ready to find you, yet! She may need time to heal from past hurts or she could be rediscovering herself in readiness for meeting you!

I know it’s easy to say ‘find happiness with yourself/within yourself and you’ll attract love’, but, it’s true! Being comfortable and accepting yourself really does attract people.

There has been a time in life when I was down and felt as though there wasn’t anyone out there for me, but, then my whole world felt like it ended because of the events in my life at that time, and I wasn’t ready for or able to offer what another may need/want at that time from me….it wouldn’t have been fair to her/hym or me.

I’ve been single for 4 years….the first 2 through choice after nearly 8 years with my Ex. For the past 2 years, I’ve enjoyed dating a varied selection of Butches (from stone, metro sexual to Butch/Studs) with the occasional Femme/soft Butch.

I’m open to meeting ‘the One for me’ and being single and dating/going out with friends has given me the opportunity to do the things I’ve wanted to without having to consider anyone else….sounds selfish, I know, yet, I’ve been able to achieve something’s without the distraction of a relationship. Sometimes, being single is an unanswered prayer….

Also, the only snoring I have to put up with at this time, are the rhythmical ones of my 5 beautiful furbabies….Oh! And my cousin in the other room (whose snoring can be heard in the next street! I kid you not! ….Serves him right for breaking his nose whilst perving at a women….he was 7 years old at the time of ‘injury’! LOL!).

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: