Old 12-27-2011, 06:11 PM   #54
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I can group myself amongst the single.

Since my written words come easier than my in person words and there have been times when a few of you femmes here have peeked my interest, but I just haven't put me in a position to put me out there. I suppose I'm still working on me and I may or may not be a work in progress.

LTD, I have often wondered about that perfect person for me, the one that gets me, the one that doesn't want to change me, the one that will take me as I am...flawed. I don't have a list for what I seek in a person because I know when she comes into my life, we'll both know it. I'm not a dating site kind of person because I worry too much about who is really behind that monitor pounding away at those keys. Here on BFP, I can get a better idea of what a person is like by reading posts. Interesting to read through this thread and see there are already 3 of you in your area from this site that can go out and have a grand time if you plan it that way. Go out, have fun and know that the person you seek may just be out there looking for a fun person. Timing is everything, right place right time...make the time, make the plans and seek out happy. Everything will fall into place when it's supposed to happen.

Oh and there are others that live in areas where we feel isolated when it comes to making friends where we live. Some of us in bigger cities, others in smaller towns. One thing I've learned, if it is to be, it is up to me.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: