View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 09:31 AM   #4
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

*starts snickering, then laughing* I can just see the little Divettes with their forehead labels! hahahahahahahaaa!

I miss my label-maker. They really do make it easier, at least until the labels fall off.

Dusa, when we moved I threw away recyclables *aaaack! That HURT!!* but I moved the "art supplies."

No, I'm NOT sure how to tell the difference.

Before the plumbers came to make That House livable, I.... it aches to admit this... huge ache.... I threw away the art supplies. Four thirty gallon bags full and one fifty gallon bag, and I. Threw. Them. Away.

I just wanted to cry, but then I discovered that I had missed two bags and I felt better.

Do they make sense to anyone but me? Would anyone else ever see that they are the raw materials of art? Heck, no! But do I feel better knowing they are not part of the Trash Stream? Oh yeah. Now if only I could find the right wire--all my sources for straight 18 and 20 gauge uncoated floral wire have dried up--I could get back to working on my ornaments.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post: