Old 11-10-2009, 12:52 AM   #10
QueenofQueens
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Seerauber, Centaurita Bonita, QoQonut, Volupté Suprême
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lux, Ms. Lisbon if you're nasty.
Relationship Status:
Left of Centaur and blissfully betrothed.

QueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST Reputation

Once again, the cuntles of my heart are warmed to see all your smiling faces. All those compelled to create are welcome here whether earning their daily bread through their efforts or wisely reserving their passion for joy's sake. (I say this as the former, just barely).

Of course, misery loves company and I was brought to an art purge flashback by the brave confessions of Bit, Medusa, and Metropolis. Oh yes, during my own recent, cross country move I was forced to a similar supply harvest and slaughter. Although I'm proud of my efforts at culling the crap herd, and organizing according to family, genus and species, I slithered around full surrender by loading the last of it into bigger and bigger (and thereby fewer) boxes. I'd told the movers I had x number of boxes and by gum, I was going to give them x number of boxes. Even if it meant boxes the size of my bedroom.

Most importantly, I still have many barbie heads and truncated torsos, sticker dots from the center of CD labels, a vintage, baby shark under glass, souvenir from my beloved former home state of Florida, old candy molds, doll furniture and a whole passel of waterslide decals. Oh, and that's just the tip of the itinerant ice burg, friends.

All this and L still loves me. Life is sweet.

Sincerely,

QueenofQueens
Unapolagetic crap hound
QueenofQueens is offline   Reply With Quote