View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 07:26 AM   #16
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Crap Hounds, Unapologetic or Otherwise,

I love you, I just love you.

One of my problems is lack of storage furniture. I solved it in Phoenix by living in apartment complexes where people moved in and out frequently and left their unwanted furniture by the trash... but that doesn't happen too much in a residential neighborhood.

(Stereo component cabinets are WONDERFUL for flat paper storage!)

In the process of being congenitally unable to discard free craft supplies, I have written a haiku.

Lil Bitty Nilla Box

Me, you, pot of glue
Four black and gold tea wrappers
Do we have a date?

I am happy to say that ripped up pieces of tea wrappers make a rather masculine-looking lil box, especially with a coat of glue on the outside to make it all shiny. This is good because most of what I make somehow manages to come out kinda girly--no matter how I start out!

Of course, what someone would DO with a miniscule black and gold box is beyond me... but then, the final use is Not My Problem. Mayhap I will use it as some sort of holiday gift wrapping.

Creator
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote