View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #19
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful girl

Gryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST Reputation

I write, I will write on almost anything, just ask Bit about the scraps of paper with poems on them, those ones sitting on the computer desk. I have journals and small notebooks, but I don't always remember where they are or don't think about reaching into my left front pants pocket instead of my right one when I feel the sudden urge of a poem coming on.

I do leather work as well and I'm slowly getting things together to learn carving.

"The three things that bring the most balance into my life, Will, Intent and Purpose. With out these there is no honor." - Storm Cloud Woman
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote