Old 04-30-2016, 08:56 PM   #58
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gala View Post
Thanks Dapper! Wow those things are amazing!

Do you have one? Mind if I ask how it has worked out for you? If that's too personal a question no worries I completely understand. It's just that's a lot of money for me so I don't think I'd bother with it if it is gonna be a mediocre results. I mean they are amazing and if I was just interested in packing and stp it'd be great but I'm primarily looking for something I can "play" with. Hopefully that makes sense
I do not have one, but I have read a lot of reviews and spoken to a number of people. The Peacocks have been around for a long time and are a respected company. However, I hear that they tear if you buy the harness they actually sell with them. Go figure.

If your goal is to be able to play with the item you are packing with, than it is a good choice.

If you want to go crazy nuts and get something amazing, then check out ReelMagik: http://www.reelmagik.com/ftm-store-d...ck-n-play.html

You have to shave your mons pubis and glue it on. Very complicated.

I personally,have always been happy with just a XS Mr. Limpy for packing and I play with something else. But, for butches/trans guys who want to be able to go to the bar with a packer and then use the same item for sex, the Peacock is the only decent one out there. Everything else is crazy large and can't be packed comfortably.

For me though, I just accepted that outside of Reel Magik, there just isn't a pack n play that would work for me. And I am ok with that.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: