Thread: Super Bowl Poll
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 09:06 PM   #48
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Well...(!)

That was a pretty good darn game.

I just "nearly" missed winning $500.00 on a queer football pool - right at the end of the game. DAG!!!!
__

I was supposed to be in Pittsburgh this weekend for the annual [queer NFL club that I belong to there] Super Bowl party - that is very nice and takes over a club/bar there privately and provides all food and beverages, etc... (and maybe a little extra "betting"...?)

However, Pittsburgh got nailed with snow so badly yesterday, that I couldn't get into where I needed to. Usually, it is the other way around for these parties there... Sometimes, I can't get out of MY area to go and visit my friends there and to go to this party!

I hope you all had FUN at the party! (And all parties everywhere!!) I missed being with folks I have known for years for this event!!!
__

So, I'm happy for N.O. I didn't care too much "going in" either way, but throughout the game steadily gained support for the Saints.

(FIRST TIME EVER WINNING the SUPER BOWL FOR THEM!!! )

And very good, still... "post Katrina" rebuilding - for they needed this! I'm happy for them and The French Quarters... !!?? Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... I'd give a kick and a half to be there right now! Wooo-Hooooo!!!!!! (Who are you?!!!!!!)

CONGRATS New Orleans!!!!!!!!!!

WILDCAT
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote