Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Femme Rant

(Sits in bathing suit at desk in 94 degree weather hot and mad as hell…)

If you want a “woman with some meat on her bones” or a stereotypical voluptuous femme with big boobs, long hair, etc….

Don’t come knocking on my door…or try to steal my honey and then decide you don’t like the taste after all…

I am a lean mean fighting machine with curves for days that can kick ass
with my long flexible legs and wrap them around you and make you a puddle on the floor wanting more in a matter of seconds…I will match you beat for beat…

You say I show some weight loss in my neck and chest from all the life changes I’ve had recently and comment on that rather than focusing on what an amazingly beautiful neck and body I have to offer you…completely missing the fact that those are the places that would make me yours in a heartbeat…

Stupid stupid butch…get the hell outta my way…because you are getting in the way of a butch who’s coming after me who will see me just as I am and know I am a complete treasure worth far more than you ever could have or deserve…

(Pads barefoot out to deck to sun my skinny bikini self...feeling much more at peace...femme rant over)

8/14/2010
lkf