Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
I want to be a fly on the wall at future council meetings. What a crew!

I was bummed at Jon's exile till I saw them leaving for what I assume is a new life beyond the wall. His talents won't be wasted. And he has Tormund and Ghost. Also, there was that sprig of green making you think Winter may be over.

Wonder why Drogon didn't roast Jon Snow? Because he's a Targaryen?

Arya's ending was fine. I wanted to slap Sansa, but she will be a good Queen of the North.

The Unsullied are going to Naath to protect Missandei's people from slavers and enjoy some peace, I assume. They definitely need to chill, so good ending.

They have been trying to make Bran a little more human, so I think he's not the worst choice for King, especially with the all too human Tyrion as Hand.
"They need to chill"

People are asking "what was the point of making Jon a Targaryen" and i think that was it. No one else could have gotten past Drogon or survived Drogon's grief.

Crowning Bran was a good ending to the TV series. I hope GRRM goes another route.