View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 12:23 PM   #11
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I was raised in an italian catholic family.When Father rattled the keys to the church u can bet my grand parents were there.I went to the school there as well with more questions that were anserable..so many times I ask questions about what was taught and told to us about the bible and god and many times was told to sit down or they changed the sublect.For one over the years I have become less and less religous and more spritual.I beleave in a higher power that drives this universe we are in.I am more pegan in my beleafs about how the world evolves.I beleave in good karma,that we must take care of out earth it is the mother of us all.Heaven or Hell..well I think we deal with it in some form every day in life.I also beleave that whoever this higher power is needs to step in and end all the hurts and evil going on or are they testing the mettle of the human race to finely find away to live in a peaceful world that we should have.In school I was told that Jeasus/God loved all his children,made them as he wanted them,that he made no mistakes no matter how we lived on earth.Puzzleing thoughts to be shure.For me I will go on doing good things,liveing as peaceful a life as I can...keeping my karma in good order right along with treating my fellow man/woman /child or any of the many creatures on earth with dignaty,compassion and respect..love will come to those who earn it...not demand it.
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: