Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,638 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Joe Cross reboot website link

Quote:
Originally Posted by greco View Post
Link to Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead documentary you can watch for
free on hulu.com

http://www.hulu.com/watch/289122/fat...dead?c=87:5842

Here's a comment from the site:

It's about time!
I could not stop watching this documentary, well done! It was nice to see the pay it forward acts and the movement of people getting involved throughout their journey.
I was a top athlete in high school and am still in good shape, but 15 months ago I woke up having very extreme back problems with my discs and nerves. I couldn't even move my legs and i lost count to how many doctors I have seen. I tried oral steroid packs, steroid injections in my spine, chiropractors, now currently on anti seizure meds to help with nerve pain. I hate taking the pills but they help my pain.
I was very inspired by this film and I am a strong believer that the human body is capable of healing itself with the proper diet and exercise or "healthy lifestyle". I feel I have already started to prove this when I rejected further steroid treatment and started doing yoga which has helped my pain tremendously! In fact for the fist time in 15 months, last week I was able to play basketball and it felt awesome!!!
I am buying a juicer tomorrow and will hopefully soon see some results for my condition. I would love nothing more but to get through a day with no pain and no more meds!

Incredibly inspiring...enjoy, Greco
also a link to his reboot site to see the different
ways to bring fruits veggies into our lives.

enjoy.

http://jointhereboot.com/?doing_wp_cron

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: