View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 10:25 PM   #225
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
Well shit you're doing better than me. More than one. I have none!! Not one prospect and I'm tired of dating people for a few months and wasting my time. I don't want to bother unless we are getting married so everyone is friends first.
I hear ya. Sometimes I tell them friends first and they run for the hills. I want a long term relationship.. but I look at it like this... if we start out as friends and it turns into more... great. If we remain friends... nothing lost and less hurt. I am just real tired of people who don't really know what they want and drag me along for the ride. I have no prospects myself at the moment. No one wants a long term relationship. Not like I want to do the uhaul thing or get married in the first 6 months... hell I don't even know if I want to get married. But a committed relationship with one person who loves me and I love... that would be wonderful.
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post: