Thread: Singles
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 09:06 AM   #231
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single butch

Hi to all the single femmes and butches out there. I'm a 47 year old single butch from Ontario Canada. I have had my share of LDR that for some reason the ladies disappeared (this is a whole different thread in itself lol)

I'm an International Music Publisher, I work looooong hours everyday.This helps me to forget what i'm missing in life which is a femme to share my life with. I write poetry and what I call my writings. I love volunteering with the elderly ( can't get enough of their life stories) and with Hospice.It's an honor to be apart of their life while their on this earth and it is an honor when they allow you to be a apart of their leaving this earth.

I love all animals but heavily lean towards dogs. I have a part Lab part Chow female that is the love of my life.

I love British sitcoms, indie films, foreign films and of course all Genres of Music as I make my living in the music industry.

I'm not actively looking at this time ( if it happens and someone sneaks up from behind me) I wouldn't turn and run away.

Hope everyone finds what their looking for as we all deserve to be happy and in loving relationships.

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote