View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 12:03 PM   #11
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,915 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation

Speaking only for myself, as someone new to BFP, I feel that in general a certain degree of anonymity is desirable online. Especially when that online persona has anything to do with one's specific sexual proclivities.

There are likely as many motivations as there are people on BFP for participating here and at whatever level they so choose. It is with that in mind that I attempt to measure my words and choose when, to whom, and how much or how little I disclose about myself. It's hard to gauge authenticity without in-person experiences -- and even then it takes a considerable amount of time and mutual effort to build meaningful, trusting relationships. This is my own reality.

That said, I am very appreciative of the time and contributions so many Planeteers make in earnest efforts to be known and to share their varied life experiences -- not the least of which are those of Admin and Moderators. I learn something new every day. There are some very wise and cool people here.

*THANK YOU*
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post: