theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Hey folks
I have started a FB dating group for over 40 Transmen/F2M and obviously for for the women into us.
I hope its cool to post this here?I will add a link,as a minority on many levels I'm hoping this is cool.
cheers

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5423...group_activity

If that don't work just contact me

What a great idea, Vincent!!! I'd like to wish you much success with this endeavor. The dating situation for us transguys can be difficult for so many reasons. I hope the page will help you and our single brothers out there. I got very, very lucky with my Dear Wife and I'm going to keep her for life, if she'll continue to put up with me and my shenanigans!!! LOL

It IS possible to find good, supportive, smart, capable, loving and compassionate women and partners out there. As an "old guy" who is kicking on the door of 60 years old (I'll be 59 at the end of next month), I can offer one word of advice, if anyone cares to hear it. Find your dream partner/Lady by looking for someone you can be *best friends* with, first and foremost, and BE the person who has the qualities that you are looking for in another. Don't look for someone to solve your problems/issues for you. If you have issues, work on yourself, first. Get a therapist or get into therapy self/group help. If you are healthy, emotionally, you will attract a healthy person, also.

Lastly, don't get discouraged. You're going to read a *lot* of great "books" out there before you settle on the one you love the most, as my dear Pop advised me, once in a blue moon ago.

My very best to you and our good brothers,

~Theo~