View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Cool thread I am poly myself, but am currently "single".. Though I do have a close and deal friend/playmate that has been in my life for over 3 years and will continue to be part of my life.

I do have a comment regarding the "don't have to be poly yourself".. I have found that dating folks that are not poly usually leads to hurt feelings on all sides.. Mainly because the "non-poly" may try to be "ok" with it but in reality may think that if he or she works hard enough, eventually the poly person with choose to be monogamous.. This is just my thought and experience..

Saying that I think that this is a great thread and I look forward to seeing where it goes

-Tony