imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

If I'm taking the piss and being sarcastic and teasing, it means I'm irritated and exasperated and willing to talk.

The second I get reeeeeeaaaaly polite it means
1) I think you are a fucking arse
2) you need to fuck off for a while before I pull your lungs out of your nose with a spoon.

If I go totally silent that means enraged. 10/10 on the implosion scale.

I jokingly gave one of my partners an anger scale from 1-10 1 being mildly irritated to 10 being incandescent rage.

They had little faces and my usual reactions and up to what level I could joke around in (up to 6) if the person had the charm and skill required to do so. Some people don't and I find I got from a 2 to a 7 in a matter of seconds. Others, there some kind of natural understanding and they can take me from a 6 to 1 in five words and make me laugh.

I love being home. A lot. But the west coast is very serious in certain ways. I seem to get a long much better with east coast temperaments.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: