View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 09:46 PM   #736
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,031 Times in 9,961 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Just thought I would drop by again tonight and share about the latest daily report on new cases and deaths, in the state of Oregon.

It's frightening, if you ask me. Last time I posted the daily cases documented stood at about 400+. But in today's report, new cases went up by 100 (in less than a week) and more deaths.

I noticed in the short blurbs about each person who succumbed to the Covid-19 virus died within weeks of it being discovered. Here's a copy and past of that portion of the daily report, so you can see for yourself the short time span between discovery and losing your life.

Quote:
Oregon’s 2,450th COVID-19 death is a 93-year-old woman in Clackamas County who tested positive on Jan. 14 and died on April 9 at her residence. The death certificate listed COVID-19 disease or SARS-CoV-2 as a cause of death or a significant condition contributing to death. She had underlying conditions.

Oregon’s 2,451st COVID-19 death is a 71-year-old woman in Baker County who tested positive on April 7 and died on April 14 at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. She had underlying conditions.

Oregon’s 2,452nd COVID-19 death is a 62-year-old man in Clackamas County who tested positive on March 22 and died on April 5 at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. Presence of underlying conditions is being confirmed.

Oregon’s 2,453rd COVID-19 death is a 52-year-old man in Jackson County who tested positive on March 24 and died on April 14 at Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center. He had underlying conditions.

Oregon’s 2,454th COVID-19 death is an 82-year-old man in Linn County who tested positive on March 24 and died on April 8 at PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend. He had underlying conditions.

Oregon’s 2,455th COVID-19 death is an 89-year-old man in Polk County who tested positive on March 31 and died on April 13 at Salem Hospital. He had underlying conditions.

The most interesting part is the diagram which shows the variants of the Covid-19 virus, and how many people have been infected by each variant.

The image won't transfer to this post, but here are the variants and cases reported for each type:

B.1.1.7 - 60 cases
P.1 - 4 cases
B.1.351 - 8 cases
B.1.427 - 124 cases
B.1.429 - 474 cases
B.1.526 - 13 cases
P.2 - 6 cases
B.1.525 - 6 cases

8 known strains of Covid-19 in our state.

Metro area county cases are going up daily, as well as hospital admissions, with some people dying in just a few short weeks.

So very scary and terribly worrisome.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: