Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
i Love this thread!! thank you stone4play for starting it!

i seem to always have reoccuring dreams of food (emotionally deprived), water (emotions) and time of day and weather inclusive.

lately, i've been having dreams of someone who is interested in me, i don't know who this person is, but they provide me with basic needs of emotional & physical attention, compassion, and stability.
when i wake up, i start thinking... who is this person? or what is my alter ID telling me??

at times i will have family dreams... i figure this is about my past coming up and how i am coping with reality of the daily nitty gritty??

or am i way off??

any thoughts are greatly appreciated!!
Glad you like the thread Tazz. Like I said in a previous post, not always are the people in your dreams the focal point. Think of what it is that is happening or what you are feeling, the overall feel of the dream... People/family are often catalysts, a familiar face that makes the meaning/message easier to accept or understand.

The interested person, I kind of have to agree that it could very well be you personified. You don't see the face because should it be you, and you see your face, that is astral travel/out of body experience. Glad to see it's a comforting pleasant experience.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post: