View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 10:41 PM   #6
RadiantYearning

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girlie ones ...
Relationship Status:
Damsel, non-distressed, seeks knight in shining armour!

1 Highscore

RadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thank you ...

Thank you, you've all had such wonderful things to say ...

Starbuck ... I met someone about a year or so ago that I dated very briefly. And you're right, looking at her and saying, I love you but I don't think I'm capable of falling in love with you broke my heart as much as hers because she was a lot of the things I thought I needed in my life. I never considered PTSD but I am currently in counseling.

LittleMs ... I'm working hard to find myself again. There are so many things that I let derail because of this relationship. My support system fell apart in the midst of it all and so my support system became my one good friend who has listened and stood by me regardless. One thing I've focused heavily on is improving my physique and working out, exercise has so many positive benefits. Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I'm happy to hear that you've been able to heal through it all.

SoNotHer ... *big hugs* I love positive people. Thank you for your radiant words and I'm very happy for you. I hope your world continues to be a happy, safe one for you.

Guihong ... I'm in counseling but oddly enough I've never addressed the extent of damage from the emotional abuse with my counselor. My ex and I have remained in contact throughout the break up and even as recently as late I feel hym pulling at my heart strings in some regards. Hy claims that hy has changed dramatically but I don't see the actions to accompany the claims of change, if that makes any sense. I know that isolating myself from hym, at least long enough for me to heal, may very well be something that I have to do.

Thank you all for sharing and caring with a stranger ...
RadiantYearning is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RadiantYearning For This Useful Post: