imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
It has been a long time since I have gone online to meet someone new.

My deal is pretty simple. I only date within a 30 mile radius. I meet for a drink or coffee. If we are interested in each other, we can then go to dinner, for a walk, etc. Like cupcake said, I meet within a couple of emails/conversations. Misperceptions/expectations as to who the person will be can come into play if it goes on much longer than that.

Sexual contact is not off the table.

It has been close to 15 years since I have put an ad/met someone online, but I like the medium very much. Quick sorting.

P.S. cupcake, I think it is laughable that you even need to make the monogamous comment, especially when I think about the other stories you have told of first dates. Where do you find these people?? They always want to swallow you whole (and not in a good way!).
I'm not sure. Sometimes I wonder myself.

But then I'm a completely shit first date!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: