Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asari View Post
There are innumerable beautiful places out there! I have seen so many that I can't decide which one is the best.
Since I'm really into cottages and and green is my favourite color I can narrow it down to Irish coasts.
I'm not sure that the west coast of Ireland is the most beautiful - guess it depends on interpretation of beauty. It's much more rugged and isolated than most.

However, it's certainly the landscape that pulls most on my heart.

Each summer, we'd go to Glencolumbkille, South West Donegal on the Atlantic coast and we'd stay in a traditional cottage less than 100 metres from this beach:

Many happy memories of there. I returned to visit in 2007 (Tmbyfem was with me and fell in love with it for a first time) but, alas, the remoteness means it's not easy for me to get to. Easier for me to travel much further to the US or continental Europe and I haven't been back since ..... but that will change.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post: