Old 01-22-2010, 07:57 PM   #49
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Lol, so I can't spell... Actually, my ferret is name is Snickers and he was snooping around, so I can't recall if I put his name or I was just being lame and didn't double check my spelling. Does that answer your question?
I don't think, that is I definitely wouldn't' leave a candy bar let alone two of them in my closet... Besides, I don't use scholar words, I'm not the encyclopedia type, book smart is not my forte, Im just a street smart child with dyslexia...
Um, no. It wasn't your ferret, at least I HOPE not!

You had said you bought a new (pair of?) snickers and then found snickers in your closet. I'm betting on sneakers or nickers, but you don't seem the type to call your pants nickers. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
You know, I love E-bay, but its very hard to get into it it seems. I have a ton of stuff that I want to sell, but theres always that doubt of, well what if I take the time to list it, and no one buys it, then I just wasted however much money it cost me to list it and my time. Or maybe thats me just making excuses.

Do you actually find that your able to sell a majority of your stuff on ebay?
Try local avenues first, like a consignment shop or CL. No cost to you!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote