View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 02:24 PM   #50
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbean View Post
My hypoglycemia is still here and I'm dropping to the 40's at least 3 times a week. At 30 or 40, I will aura. 4 Glucose tabs and a sandwich will get it back up to 110 on average. One of my docs just had me take a fasting blood work up, including vitamins and iron levels and I'm waiting on those results.

One thing that interests me is that my blood sugar levels only bottom out like this in the evening and never in the morning. Does anyone know why this is?

I'm curious about your bottom numbers....do you only notice when you hit 30-40? I can tell I am dipping when I hit under 80...tingly fingers, trouble concentrating, sweating, shaking.... At 30-40 you are nearly comatose!

What time of the evening is this happening...before dinner, after dinner, before bedtime?
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote