View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 06:16 PM   #38
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default This double standard chaps my A#*

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
The next question you might be asking is this: What's the connection among Kraft, Jay-Z and Mill? They and Rubin partnered in January 2019 to form the criminal reform organization REFORM Alliance. The organization formed after Rubin organized for Kraft to visit Mill in spring of 2018 for a highly controversial parole violation.

“After meeting him in jail, I felt affection for him,” Kraft said. “We had developed a nice relationship. And I’ve never been to jail before. Going there and seeing him, I didn’t sleep for the rest of the night when I got home. Because here I’m thinking how out of touch something like myself is with what’s really going on."

Sidebar: Perhaps if Kraft wasn't just given a slap on the wrist and had charges dismissed, for that whole "rub-and-tug" at the Florida spa he might of had a taste of what jail was like!

Shen Mingbi, one of the masseuses Kraft allegedly visited at the Orchids of Asia in Jupiter, was ordered to pay $20,000 to the Jupiter Police Department, a $5,000 fine and more than $6,573 in fines and fees. She was sentenced to one year of probation and 100 hours of community service.
Kraft was charged with soliciting sex in February 2019. The charge against him was dropped in September. Florida prosecutors decided not to go through with charges after a court barred the release of a video in the case.

In August, the Florida 4th District Court of Appeal found that Jupiter police violated the rights of Kraft and nearly two dozen other men when they secretly installed video cameras inside massage rooms at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in early 2019. The court then blocked the use of the video footage at trial.

If the court found the rights of Kraft & the patrons were violated, then why not the women working there is my question!?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: