Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I just responded to a rep in another thread discussion dealing with gender identity and various issues that seem to divide many of us- It struck me that my thoughts are very much related to this thread.

I wonder what other women of the Second Wave time era might be thinking and feeling about their age and life's experience now and how age might play into where we are now?

Here is what I wrote- feel free to comment.

Maybe it is because aging really does bring about a need to not only explore, but re-explore that I just don't have some of the rigidity of thinking as I once did. And I do see some weird facet of those of us from the era of the Second Wave get stuck in the fear of not continuing to be recognized as feminists. Crazy, as feminism is predicated on fluid thought and needs every new era of consciousness to be explored.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote